Wednesday, August 17

FOLLOWING UP 2

What i believe is that my ideas have to be part of the human social understanding, the common discourse, like the gospels, copernicus, darwin , einstein,gandhi, mandela.......so also obol. I rate them in that lot, even perhaps beyond...since I'm talking about the central change in the history of the species, the maturation into an imago state, etc. I estimate that it will take only a year for this to happen, once the ice is broken, and then others will make of them whatever they do , and I shall be released. It should, in my opinion, be ever so much more wonderful than anyone can anticipate. You seem to me to regard this from inside the refrigerated pack, when to me it's red-hot. I know I use words like "solution" and that I'm insistent on a mental and social catastrophe, in the scientists' sense of the word. What's more. it seems to be happening...the social and environmental structure is ripping apart all over. I , in my turn, understand from where I'm at, that you from where you seem to be, that is not having experienced the change in the head, necessarily don't get it. It's the problem I've lived with for 28 years, integrating all aspects of the human dilemma, finding myself endlessly misunderstood....and then THAT can be pigeonholed, too...."misunderstood!!" It isn't even that I can expect recognition after death, I fight on supposing, rightly or wrongly, that the comprehension is only inside my brain and body while alive....and that the time is NOW. Immediate and demanding in that sort of way, so far unsatisfied., assuming always that every item, every pattern is necessarily contributory to the wonder of ....-....to risk another misconstruction.....-christ obol alive amongst us , in me for pity's sake, and simply bringing peace and sanity , and all the virtues, including joy, to a deeply trouble dearth.I'm putting this exchange on my blogsite, which virtually no one studies so far.......so far virtually no one studies it .....the perhaps most important site on earth, apart from this house in knockandarragh, where the amazing record of obol is stored, both dead and alive......everything else is being studied, just not the key to the earthly paradise no, no not that . love Hugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home