Friday, July 15

paragraph 140

www.obolworld.blogspot.com
(paragraph 140)

Seers see and always have seen (in terms of their society’s understanding) the horrific price humanity (and humanity is only the central act in the suffering of all nature, of Gaia, to give her a name) has to pay for the existence – and reign -- of INTELLIGENT LOVE in this particular solar system. Huge numbers of their fellows cannot bear to see it—their martyrdom we read on their faces. Essentially, these seers know and always have known that , when the price is fully paid (and despair near-universal) , the cause and justification of all the suffering would suddenly become apparent to all….IN ALL. It has been anticipated that the general enlightenment would be "led" as it were by one of them, the one who fitted the logic of the whole thing at that point. His name is OBOL . He introduces obolworld on planet asphodel, leading a PAGEANT in which all are invited to join, NON-VIOLENTLY. He asks now, anyone or more of you who encounter(s) these words, and checks this blogsite, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

One more check you can make: when I left Trinity College Dublin I published in the College’s learned in-house magazine HERMATHENA AN ESSAY on Wolfgang Hildesheimer’s official visit to the Dublin Universities which happened in my last term. In him I recognised a true SEER for the first time in my life, his face stricken with horror as he gazed at US, his last chance saloon, as , in other words but extensively and I found with conviction, he described his public talks in Dublin on his understanding, practice and abandonment of the vocation of artist……..people too far gone to get any message of actual truth. I know he experienced some relief from my recognition of his position because he liked my essay and commented "this is the sort of literature I can still read" . But to this day when I call it to general attention, few if any others have accepted what he was on about…... Hugh Sacker, back in 1975/6 perhaps. "See you soon!" obol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home