Tuesday, May 23

DPP 994/1/2006 ; comstaff P.S.257/06 25 april ongoing

hugh of knockandarragh, still free and unrepentant, reports position:

i cannot allow myself to accept subordination:

i exist, as obol, as an avatar in this present time and place,

to d e m o n s t r a t e how our species can now,
and must now,
and now will

s o c i a l i s e w i t h o u t s u b o r d i n a t i o n ,

without hierarchy, without money,
without some having power over others.

until my fellows, those of you who encounter or hear or read of me,
come and talk freely with me about the amazingly beneficial change in
my considered opinion facing our species today. i cannot appear helpful. it is essential to your self-belief to listen to the ideas of others, especially when
non-violent, so :

come on now, it's up to you, not to me. come and talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home