Tuesday, March 28

first report on JUDGMENT DAY COURT, Baltinglass 21st March, eo 29th

dpp ref 994/1/2006

Summary of the cast to date

subject "learning the arts of living together - almost lost arts" story "That Judge recorded a plea of NOT GUILTY against my
express wish, and then deferred hearing my case (after verdict, he'd assured me he'd let me say my say !!!!), against my express wish, on the grounds that pleas of innocence were always deferred (i assume on grounds of time allotted for particular case...)", thus the defendant, who proceeded to entertain the court briefly with the announcement that "i am the re-incarnate christ, come to judge and deliver my people, and therefore committed to doing all in my power, saving always no violence - the use of which would be counter-productive in a war between one and illions...this is seditious talk, and these papers which i leave with the court " (hereat handing a brown-paper bag with scriptures on the bench near the clerk of the court) "as evidence against me" something like that - i don't recall exactly, and i doubt if anyone of those electrified by this turn of events does - then i turned to slowlt depart, and found a garda at my elbow, to help me go. "sir" i said, and took my leave, quipping with the garda on the door "we all have to do what we have to do", to which he found it ok to assent in fraternal understanding.

judgment of obol "Judge and entire court GUILTY compounded
in corruption, self-serving corruption "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home