Sunday, March 19

Baltinglass Tuesday 21st

the Romance of Christ

I mis-dated my last email : yesterday was 5 days before JD, not six.
In bed overnight ( i slept well) the following words occurred to me, and
were jotted down on a little bedside note-pad one of my children gave me : i put/ represent/ embody/ articulate the Proposition of Christ , "back on earth".
my standing alone proves what ...?

i would just add that i am completely rational , and both sane and
intelligent , and have innumerable writings on paper and computer
revealing the development of my present position. i do not myself
believe (or not believe) in the supernatural; it is an irrelevance to the
species-wide transformation i am promoting.

Hugh Sacker (obol)
JD minus 4 , being St Patrick's Day ad 2006/eo29th
Knockandarragh, Donard, Co. Wicklow 045 404049

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home