Tuesday, March 21

evidence for this Tuesday morning; your ref 994 |1| 2006

PERSONAL URGENT

Dear Orlagh Flood:

"Pageant Asphodel was officially announced in the Dunlavin Courthouse
in County Wicklow 25th May ad 2004 as the opening event at a District
Court session, and considerable information was then accepted by the District
Court Clerk (Naas Courthouse), and has been supplemented since. The
Garda Station in the local town of Baltinglass has much information also, as
has the Church of Ireland Rector in Donard."

Quoted from www.obolworld.blogspot.com: My intervention on that
occasion had the Judge's permission.

I mention this to save you from silly error, especially as you have
been absent from your office the past few days. The opening paragraphs of
that web-site make the gravity and intelligence of my stand perfectly clear.
How my fellows have managed to ignore them all this time puzzles me. My
predecessor talked of people "having ears but hearing not": one does
not hear what one cannot conceive.

There has to be an end to that denial one day, I sincerely hope it may
be this day - bringing glory to Baltinglass and all concerned. The best
thing, as I have said, would be, after preliminaries, for the presiding Judge
to stand down and invite me to take his place. Then the healing will
begin.

I trust you do not suffer too much under the invidiousness of the
position I put you in. After 28 years I understand it only too well.

With all good wishes, yours sincerely,

Hugh of Knockandarragh, surnamed Sacker, aka Obol,
Donard,
Co. Wicklow 045.404049

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home