Monday, May 29

guardian social entrepreneurship awards (work 27.05.06 p.2)

dear help, i am experiencing difficulties with your website,
relating to above , and am unable to view the terms etc of the competition. i append a brief paragraph on my position, and seek a reply only if the relevant editor has checked my website and found it interesting.

i have believed for decades now that global systemic change (breakdown,followed by re-formation) has us all in its grip. The world of divided loyalties faces suicide (causing reckless and/or dejected behaviour all over), and we need the prospect of a viable unity. Logically, there may be only one possible solution. my extended thoughts on this theme have been put my daughter in Singapore on a blogsite, the past 9 months or so.

www.obolworld.blogspot.com

all i need is publicity to test my thoughts out. the oxygen of
debate. my local area grants me survival. only the interest of outsiders can test me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home